Highlighted

I don't understand if and why its legal. They are making...

New Here ,
Aug 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't understand if and why its legal.
They are making me pay on a product I declare I don't want- I try to cancel months ahead and they say I can only cancel the purchase after auto renewing a year.  To me, this is stealing.

I don't get why should a company with such great products and audience perform such a scam.
I will do my best to never purchase anything from Adobe, nor in the companies and design teams I work with.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

I don't understand if and why its legal. They are making...

New Here ,
Aug 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't understand if and why its legal.
They are making me pay on a product I declare I don't want- I try to cancel months ahead and they say I can only cancel the purchase after auto renewing a year.  To me, this is stealing.

I don't get why should a company with such great products and audience perform such a scam.
I will do my best to never purchase anything from Adobe, nor in the companies and design teams I work with.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 08, 2020 0

Have something to add?