Highlighted

I have a creative cloud enterprise plan from my university, but I keep getting an expiry message.

New Here ,
Jul 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I authenticate my university provided account to ensure that Creative Cloud does not expire in 3 days (as the message keeps popping up)? Please suggest.

Topics

Account management, Billing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

I have a creative cloud enterprise plan from my university, but I keep getting an expiry message.

New Here ,
Jul 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I authenticate my university provided account to ensure that Creative Cloud does not expire in 3 days (as the message keeps popping up)? Please suggest.

Topics

Account management, Billing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Most Valuable Participant ,
Jul 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Was this a free plan provided for use on your own computer due to the pandemic? This expires on 7 July, and licenses return to what you had before.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If akshaybiradar and I are having the same issue, I got a discounted 6 month plan from CollegeBuys and my account has the same pop-up expiry message. I used my school email which was a condition of getting the discounted price. I've been trying to fix this problem for a week and really need to fix it before it expires. Please help!!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Most Valuable Participant ,
Jul 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can now pay for a personal plan if you like ( DO NOT USE YOUR SCHOOL EMAIL) More info: https://helpx.adobe.com/uk/enterprise/kb/covid-19-education-labs.html

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines