• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I have been charged multiple times for a plan I do not have anymore.

New Here ,
Feb 12, 2021 Feb 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My university normally provides us with the software in our class building but at the end of last semester the building was closed because of the virus and so my photography professor had me use the free trial to edit my last photos. I ended the trial when my free trial was almost up and I have looked at my acount multiple times and the plan is not listed. The only plan I have is the free Adobe for Enterprise one and there is no option to cancel that but the apps were listed as free so the charges cant come from that. Is there someone that can help me because I need my money back I am still a college student and I can't be taking these random charges.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 12, 2021 Feb 12, 2021

Hi TyiD,

If you paid for a membership through the school you might need to contact them to gain access to it. Why did the professor have you use a free trial if you were paying for a membership? If you are receiving monthly charges you could also try contacting our customer service to see what membership these charges are associated with? It is also possible you're not logging in with the correct email in order to use the membership. I don't see any memberships associated with the email addres

Votes

Translate

Translate

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving thread to the Account, Payment, & Plan forum from Using the Community

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @TyiD,
Sorry to hear that you are facing trouble. Unfortunately, you won't find the help you need at these forums. These are peer to peer forums, with no one here having access to your account information. You need to contact support.
Login to your account and navigate to the URL below. Make sure that the browser has cookies enabled, and all script blockers are disabled.
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html
Click on the chat icon on the bottom right, and type AGENT to avoid bots and talk to a human.
Also, be mindful of answering anyone who sends you a private message. See the following for more information about scammers
https://tinyurl.com/y7cfrr7y
-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi TyiD,

If you paid for a membership through the school you might need to contact them to gain access to it. Why did the professor have you use a free trial if you were paying for a membership? If you are receiving monthly charges you could also try contacting our customer service to see what membership these charges are associated with? It is also possible you're not logging in with the correct email in order to use the membership. I don't see any memberships associated with the email address you use here in the forums. Ultimately, I think your solution will come from either the school or our customers service. Our customer service should be able to look up what account is associated with monthly charges with the related credit card # if that is the case. If you purchased it through the school they may need to help you set it up or access it through their network depending on the type of membership it is.

Hope that helps,

- Dave

You can contact our customer service here: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 28, 2022 Oct 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My university normally provides us with the software in our class building but at the end of last semester the building was closed because of the virus and so my photography professor had me use the free trial to edit my last photos. I ended the trial when my free trial was almost up and I have looked at my acount multiple times and the plan is not listed. The only plan I have is the free Adobe for Enterprise one and there is no option to cancel that but the apps were listed as free so the charges cant come from that. Is there someone that can help me because I need my money back I am still a college student and I can't be taking these random charges.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 28, 2022 Oct 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

contact your school's adobe plan administrator.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines