• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I just want to cancel my subscription

New Here ,
Nov 28, 2019 Nov 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok first of all, I'm sorry if this is sounding like a rant.

I just want to cancel my Adobe CC subscription. The fact that the payment plan is based on a yearly contract is a pretty bad practice by itself. Hiding the "cancel-my-subscription" button under a couple of layers is as well. However, those are all things that I can live with.

But for some reason, that cancellation button is now gone, and Adobe tells me to update my payment info instead. I don't want to do that, I want to cancel my subscription, it's not that hard. My payment method was fine the past 23 months of my two year long subscription plans, and now that I finally have the chance to cancel this without any fee's charged, I need to update the payment info before being able to cancel, even though there won't be any more payments cos I payed off the annual plan and don't want to renew the subscription? What kind of practice is that?

So I did update my payment method in the hopes of being able to finally cancel. However that didn't change a thing - still only the button to update my payment info, no option to cancel the subscription. I'm getting really annoyed here.  

Unfortunately I cannot contact customer support either, cos the pop-up chat window only tells me that business hours are Monday - Friday from 9AM to 4PM CET.

It is Thursday, 11:36AM CET - where are you guys?

TOPICS
Account management

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please take a look here: https://helpx.adobe.com/manage-account/using/cancel-subscription.html 

  

If this doesn't help you have to contact the Adobe support. This is a public forum, not the link to Adobe support. Sorry, but we can't help with account and payment problems. Please click the link below to contact Adobe staff to help 

  

Be sure to remain signed in with your Adobe ID before accessing the link below 

You must also allow 'cookies' in your web browser for this to work 

  

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/support.html 

My System: Intel i7-8700K - 64GB RAM - NVidia Geforce RTX 3060 - Windows 10 Pro 22H2 -- LR-Classic 13.2 - Photoshop 25.6 - Nik Collection 6.9 - PureRAW 4 - Topaz Photo AI 2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have exact problem, except in my case I am trying to upgrade to all apps and cancel a previous Premiere subscription that is continuing - was only taken for one month and not yearly. I cannot see any cancel button there but simply an "update of payment info" - its crazy. 
Adobe, all your links turns people in circles - it bring one back to sqaure one - ultimately one ends up on the forum by default.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes the Adobe website can be a maze. Closing a subscription or upgrade is best done in your adobe account (account.adobe.com) on the top row menu clik on (plans) then click (manage plan) right next to 'view invoices'. there you will see your plan information with links to 'cancel plan' and 'change plan' that should do it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 10, 2022 Aug 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to cencel my subcription of trial ADOBE ACROPRO TRIAL  Dublin IE , SINCE April 2022  , THANK YOU 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 10, 2022 Aug 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There is information here on how to cancel subscriptions. https://helpx.adobe.com/manage-account/using/cancel-subscription.html

If that doesn't work for you, you'll have to contact Adobe support. This is a public forum, not Adobe support. Users, including the Adobe Community Professionals, can't provide support for account, subscription, billing, download, or product activation issues. Support for those issues requires an Adobe employee.

Adobe provides support through the Chat function on the contact page or through a phone call. There is no email support.

CHAT: Click the following to contact Adobe customer support staff for help:

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/support.html

You must be signed in with your Adobe ID and allow cookies in your web browser for this to work. Disable any ad, pop-up, or script blockers.

This is the link to the US website. If you are not in the US, the site should redirect to the page appropriate to the region associated with your ID.

Click the chat icon at the bottom right of the page to open a chat session.
LinSims_0-1628856392489.jpeg
If that doesn't work, try this link, which opens a chat window directly:

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen

PHONE: You can also search this page for a regionally appropriate phone number for customer support.

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines