Highlighted

I lost my subscription

New Here ,
Dec 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So basically i came home today after work and i opened Abode Creative Cloud and it told me to re log in because i was somehow logged out. I logged in with  the same email address and my photography subscription (photoshop & lightroom) was gone and i had no access to either. I bought the subscription a couple days ago and i have proof of it from my paypal, what do i do?

Topics

Account management, Activation, Billing, CC FAQ, Cloud storage web assets, Collaboration, Creative Cloud, Exchange, Feature request, File sync, Installation, Libraries, New user

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

I lost my subscription

New Here ,
Dec 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So basically i came home today after work and i opened Abode Creative Cloud and it told me to re log in because i was somehow logged out. I logged in with  the same email address and my photography subscription (photoshop & lightroom) was gone and i had no access to either. I bought the subscription a couple days ago and i have proof of it from my paypal, what do i do?

Topics

Account management, Activation, Billing, CC FAQ, Cloud storage web assets, Collaboration, Creative Cloud, Exchange, Feature request, File sync, Installation, Libraries, New user

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think it might be a case of you using the wrong email. The one you'll want to use has the numbers both before and after your first name.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Dec 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you log-in to your Adobe account to confirm your order is active?

https://account.adobe.com/plans

Nancy O'Shea, ACP
Alt-Web.com

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines