• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I'm charged twice, I should pay only once for each software !

Explorer ,
Feb 18, 2021 Feb 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I just activated a key for one year of creative cloud.
I'm using only photoshop and after effects, which I already pay for every month until august 2021 (anual plan)
I was sure by activating the whole creative cloud plan it would obviously allow me to save money on photoshop and after effects, but no, Adobe wants me to pay twice for each until august.
Althought I cannot use them twice right, it's a software, not a soda can, how can the system allow you to subscribe more than one time to a software ? Seems like a massive flaw.

I need to be able to stop paying more than one time for PS and AE, OR pause my creative cloud subscription until I'm not paying anymore for PS and AE.

Thanks a lot for any help.

ADOBE.jpg

TOPICS
Account management , Billing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Feb 18, 2021 Feb 18, 2021

This is a public forum, you need the link to Adobe support, not other users
Be sure to remain signed in with your Adobe ID before accessing the link below
-make sure that your browser does NOT block ads, scripts, or pop-ups
-you must also allow 'cookies' in your web browser for this to work
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/support.html for chat or https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html
-click the chat icon at the bottom right of the page to open a chat session
-the chat icon looks like '3 dots insi

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a public forum, you need the link to Adobe support, not other users
Be sure to remain signed in with your Adobe ID before accessing the link below
-make sure that your browser does NOT block ads, scripts, or pop-ups
-you must also allow 'cookies' in your web browser for this to work
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/support.html for chat or https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html
-click the chat icon at the bottom right of the page to open a chat session
-the chat icon looks like '3 dots inside a circle' at the lower right
-type AGENT into the chat window to connect directly to a person rather than the AI
Do be aware that Adobe's staffing is impacted by the virus, so wait times are long
Also: beware of answering anyone who sends you a private message
-click for more information about scammers https://tinyurl.com/10791730

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks,
I posted here in case someone else had the issue, and as I've already waited the whole day in the chat without an agent connecting.
But will retry tomorrow,
Thansk again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is what does happen. If you take out two plans, you pay for two plans. There is no magic to add plans together, to cancel ones you don't need, etc. You NEED to talk to Adobe. When you connect to the chat, be sure to type AGENT. Don't just wait in silence.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 19, 2021 Feb 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes but it would be easy enough to add a few lines of code and solve this in the system, like in Steam, purchassing a second time a game is impossible, it's clearly displayed that you own it already, and paiement is not even allowed as that would basically be a donation.
Here adobe just accepts donations, until you contact the support.
Thanks, typing AGENT helped and solved the issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I agree, it would be easy enough for Adobe to block purchases that cannot be used. The classic one is people who believe they need to subscribe at the end of their year, even though it will auto renew. Adobe have had many years to do this, it's hard to think of a good reason why they have not done this simple check.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

(Though your case would not be covered by this fix, because the second plan had more apps. Probably should reject it and require contact with Adobe to manage an upgrade of the plan)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Some users have had success contacting Adobe on Facebook.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines