• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I need a help with cost of subscription at college

New Here ,
Apr 16, 2020 Apr 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need your programs in my college and i cant afford there price can you help me with this or atleast increase my free purchasing  time please respond quick.

TOPICS
Billing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 16, 2020 Apr 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe is providing "free" access to its Creative Cloud apps only if you are in education as a teacher or student. For institutions that give students access to Creative Cloud apps through on-campus computer labs, Adobe is enabling those students to work remotely for 60 days through a temporary "at home" access.
THIS HAS TO BE SET UP THROUGH THE SCHOOL
https://theblog.adobe.com/adobe-enables-distance-learning-globally-schools-impacted-covid-19/
-also read https://helpx.adobe.com/enterprise/kb/covid-19-education-labs.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 17, 2020 Apr 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If your classes require use of Adobe programs, they may already have a program in place to help you purchase or use them. Check with your instructor or the program head.

If you're expected to purchase on your own as a school supply, students and teachers get a heavy discount as long as they can prove they are a student or teacher. The first year of the subscription is even more heavily discounted (US$19.99/month). Just be aware that at the start of the next year the price will go up (to US$29.99/month) unless you cancel during the last month of the subscription. If you cancel before the last month, you are charged a cancellation fee.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines