• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I need an other e-mail address for our invoices

New Here ,
Jun 09, 2020 Jun 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Adobe, a big issue for us is this: our administration wants to receive our invoices (by downloading in our account) at an other e-mail address. It's not possible for reasons to change my account name into the e-mail address for our administration. Is it possible to make the possibility to fill in the e-mail address where we can received the downloaded invoices?

TOPICS
Billing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 09, 2020 Jun 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Sorry to hear that you are facing trouble but unfortunately you will not find the help you need at these forums. These are peer to peer forums and no one here has access to your account information. You will have to contact Support for the resolution of your issue. Click on the following link
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html
Make sure you are logged into your AdobeID, your browser has cookies enabled and no script blocker is enabled. Click on the chat icon on the bottom right.
Also be mindful of answering anyone who sends you a private message. See the following for more information about scammers
https://tinyurl.com/y7cfrr7y

-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 09, 2020 Dec 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I tried this myself and was given some bullshido about Data protection law as the reason why I cant set an email address to receive the invoices to!!! How backwards is that. every other IT related account we have allows for invoicing to a secondary email address so why cant Adobe do it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines