• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I need to cancel my subscription, but I can't, the option is not available neither is the chat.

Community Beginner ,
Nov 06, 2019 Nov 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is wrong. I need to chat with someone. The "real support from real people" returns me to Adobe "Customer Care". Where is the chat. I am fuming right now.

TOPICS
Account management

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Nov 06, 2019 Nov 06, 2019

At last I found it. Under the administration panel, there is a "Helpful resources" column, with access to a chat. I'm in contact with support now. Thats what I needed.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Everything is just one big loop, leading back to the same page. I need to chat with someone directly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you log into the amin Adobe website and select Manage Your Account there is No loop. You then select Manage Plan and you will find a Cancel button.

2019-11-06 05_50_34-Adobe Account.png

If you are looking to TALK to someone I ask WHY?

If you want to Cancel then Cancel. It's not that hard.

A Simple Google search would of given you instruction on how and where to do that.

https://www.google.com/search?q=cancel+Adobe+Creative+Cloud+subscription&oq=cancel+Adobe+Creative+Cl...

Sorry to be rude or abrupt but there as been several posts recently about people saying they want to cancel THEN Accepting a Deal of a couple of free months of subscription time and then finding out these free months extend their subscription period for another year.

If you want to Cancel then Cancel as shown above. No need to Talk to someone about it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

-

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have paid for years! I need to cancel, but I can't get to manage my subscription. The button does not exist! I need the chat!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you Signing In to the Main Adobe website? https://Adobe.com ?

And you don't see this.

2019-11-06 06_29_05-Adobe_ Creative, marketing and document management solutions.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The button is gone, and I can also not update my payment options. I need to chat with someone!

Unavngivet.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try a different browser.

Try allowing cookies.

Try lowering your browser security options.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have tried all of it, and it is more difficult than that. I need to chat with a support person. I have been able to chat with support before, why is that not an option?!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

At last I found it. Under the administration panel, there is a "Helpful resources" column, with access to a chat. I'm in contact with support now. Thats what I needed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It this some type of TEAM, Corp, subscription. I don't know of any Administration panel on the Adobe website.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines