• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I purchased a Creative Cloud for Team membership on accident in 2015

New Here ,
Mar 19, 2020 Mar 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So it seems that when I started my Adobe account back in 2015 I clicked on the 'Team' offer rather than the individual offer. The price was the same £38.11 and I had been advised by a colleague of this and so I assume I simply saw the price and went ahead and opened the account. I have only ever held 1 licence so why would I need the 'Team offer? Today I have realised that I am now paying £59 a month for something which should be around £42. I contacted Adobe support in the mistaken belief that they had somehow moved me to the 'Team' offer when the price increase came in. I now realise that I simply signed up for the wrong product way back at the start. What an idiot. However, I have had no benefit from the 'Team' products and have only ever used 1 licence. I mistakenly thought that any decent organisation would understand the error, see that I had not benefitted and would offer some token compensation, I don't expect a full refund, but I would have thought that some sort of gesture would be appropriate given the circummstances – a couple of free months? The Creative Suite is a fantastic suite of products and I love working with them (I've used these programs since the 1980's) so how disappointing to be flatly told there is nothing that can be done 'its simply the process'. Faceless, uncaring, greedy multi-billion dollar companies who have a monopoly and simply don't care.

Thanks Adobe

TOPICS
Billing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 19, 2020 Mar 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Gess61774863, I am sorry for any confusion, but you are currently posting in a public discussion forum.  If you need assistance with your membership or are requesting credit, then you need to start a chat session at https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines