Highlighted

I wanna change plan subscription and start paying from company's account

New Here ,
Aug 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone, 

I spent a whole year paying for an Adobe subscription with my own (private) card, now I want my company to pay for the subscription. How do I do this ?

It is also important that the company can receive all the documents, so that the Accounting Department of our organization can pay for everything correctly. Our company has a Bank Card too. We also use it to pay for DocSend, Zoom, Confluence and etc.

Thanks 

Most Valuable Participant
Correct answer by John T Smith | Most Valuable Participant

Cancel your plan and have the person with permission in your company buy a new subscription

You will, of course, need to have the information to sign in and use that new plan

Topics

Account management, Billing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

I wanna change plan subscription and start paying from company's account

New Here ,
Aug 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone, 

I spent a whole year paying for an Adobe subscription with my own (private) card, now I want my company to pay for the subscription. How do I do this ?

It is also important that the company can receive all the documents, so that the Accounting Department of our organization can pay for everything correctly. Our company has a Bank Card too. We also use it to pay for DocSend, Zoom, Confluence and etc.

Thanks 

Most Valuable Participant
Correct answer by John T Smith | Most Valuable Participant

Cancel your plan and have the person with permission in your company buy a new subscription

You will, of course, need to have the information to sign in and use that new plan

Topics

Account management, Billing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Most Valuable Participant ,
Aug 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines