Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I want to cancel Lightroom CC Mobile Premium‎ subscription

Community Beginner ,
Feb 13, 2018 Feb 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to cancel my Lightroom CC Mobile Premium‎ subscription

I had downloaded LR CC to my iOS. It's Premium subscription has ended couple of day ago already.

My iOS app still says I am subscribed when I look at my info there in the app. Also when go to Adobe site and

start to buy 1TB+LRCC yearly plan it says I have problem and it is that I need to first cancel my

Lightroom CC Mobile Premium‎ subscription. Which I have done, like I told you above.

I thought it was hardest to try to avoid payments and freeload through my life but it turned out

that being a money-paying customer is the hardest.

How could we solve this? I actually have Apple Customer support calling me tomorrow too.

Maybe they can explain how can I be subscribed and use your program when I am not paying anything to anyone.

0 euros given but 1 app driven.

I had chat with Adobe support guy yesterday, a nice guy. He's advice was to look help from Apple.

Let's see who's gonna win the help race, Apple or Adobe.

I apologize the calm infuriating writing above.

TOPICS
Account management

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Feb 13, 2018 Feb 13, 2018

Hi Kauko1, I think you're being very calm considering your frustration. So tell us, how did you sign up for your existing subscription? There's two options - through Adobe or through Apple. If it was about $4.99, I'll guess through Apple, so here's how to cancel: View, change, or cancel your subscriptions - Apple Support. You've done that already, right? But there might be some remaining time that you've already paid for but haven't used yet. That subscription page should hopefully give you the

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Feb 13, 2018 Feb 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kauko1, I think you're being very calm considering your frustration. So tell us, how did you sign up for your existing subscription? There's two options - through Adobe or through Apple. If it was about $4.99, I'll guess through Apple, so here's how to cancel: View, change, or cancel your subscriptions - Apple Support. You've done that already, right? But there might be some remaining time that you've already paid for but haven't used yet. That subscription page should hopefully give you the extra information you need.  Once that's sorted, if you're still having trouble, let us know and we'll find an Adobe support person who can help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 14, 2018 Feb 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Victoria Bampton LR Queen,

I checked the URL you provided and my Premium subscription of LR CC has ended at 10.2.2018.

The same conclusion I had with Apple Support just moment ago. Apple will not charge me anymore.

However I noticed that I had purchased the "Premium" at 22.1.2018. This leads to a question:

Will the real-life subscription end actually at 22.2.2018 even though it says 10.2.2018 in iPhone and iTunes Store?

This is what my best guess is. We were pretty sure with Apple Support Guy that it had ended at 10.2.2018.

But since its still active the real ending could be at 22.2.2018 even though this later date is not visible or shown anywhere.

If that is the case I can wait until 22.2.2018 but I would appreciate a firm confirmation of that guess.

Thanks, Sami

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 15, 2018 Feb 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think that suspicion is correct, but Adobe Support (on chat) or @AdobeCare (on Twitter) would hopefully be able to confirm for sure.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 20, 2018 Aug 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How to cancel premium lightroom on android?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 21, 2018 Aug 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Where did you book that service? Google play store?

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 21, 2018 Aug 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hergac4546272  wrote

How to cancel premium lightroom on android?

Here's Google's instructions: Cancel or change a subscription on Google Play - Android - Google Play Help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 14, 2018 Feb 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moved to Adobe Creative Cloud

Regards,

Mohit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 21, 2018 Feb 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

it is near to impossible to sort out my account issues. I want to cancel my Lightroom for mobile and purchase desktop version.  I have gone round in circles Trying to find out how to do this.

Please answer my query as I have tried all options and very unhappy with the result.

Jennifer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Aug 22, 2018 Aug 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

its so dumb im having the same issues of going in circles with nobody that can help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 22, 2018 Aug 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

michaelb90377069  wrote

its so dumb im having the same issues of going in circles with nobody that can help

If you purchased from Apple App Store or Google Play Store, you have to cancel it with them. I've linked to both of their instructions in this thread. So having followed those instructions, what kind of issues are you having?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Aug 23, 2018 Aug 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have cancelled the subscription with them and followed the instructions, contacted adobe and apple multiple times and finally just had to create a fake email address. The customer service here always sucks and might switch to another program soon

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 11, 2018 Dec 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Customer service has been horrendous for me. Made even worse by the fact I spoke to someone both in online chat who assured me, and then someone on the phone who escalated my case and put into my notes that they would honour the Cyber sale they were having at the time. Only to be refused when I spoke with someone after. Lying to customers so that they can handball them to someone else? Great.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 16, 2018 Feb 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to cancel my Mobile Adobe Lightroom Premium.

I have contacted adobe over Facebook and they have been no help, and only sent me here. I find it very difficult to find my problem and couldn’t even figure out how to post my problem.

I downloaded the app when I got my new phone because I like editing photos. I never really used it, but when I was looking around on the app I clicked On premium and accidentally bought a membership with my thumb print!

being new to the phone I am not used to this function, and have now turned it off. But that still doesn’t solve my problem of paying for Lightroom premium every month when I dont even use it! I don’t know if it is possible for me to get a refund, or let alone how to cancel it.

Please help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 17, 2018 Feb 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Because you purchased through Apple's App Store, you have to cancel the same way. Here's Apple's instructions on how to do it: View, change, or cancel your subscriptions - Apple Support

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 21, 2018 Feb 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This case has been solved from my part.

When you subscribe to iOS Premium plan using your iPhone LR CC mobile app it can take days to fully be unsubscribed.

Here is why:

1. You subscribe to plan at 15th of January.

2. Payment is done.

3, you un-subscribe from plan at 3rd of July.

4. Un-subscription is done. No payment is happening anymore.

5. You are actually still active until 15th of July.

6. After your subsciption expired you can upgrade your plan for Desktop or whatever you wanted to do,

This is because payment is done let say 15th of given month and the plan is active the whole month or 30 days.

Makes sense. You pay for full month/30days and you get it even un-subscriibed earlier.

At least this is how it happened to me more or less.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 28, 2018 May 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I also want to upgrade my lightroom plan. Ok I unsubscribe with Apple and wait for subscription to end.. to then choose a new plan. Do I lose everything that’s in the cloud In the process??

Thanks in advance!

Kind regards

Joeri

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 02, 2018 Jun 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Having the same issue here 😕

I unsubscribed from Mobile Premium a few weeks ago, it has expired on May 28th on my iTunes account but still looks active on Adobe side!

I tried both Apple and Adobe support and they just blame each other

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 29, 2018 Nov 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem .I canceled the Apple App myself, but the expiry date was still showing in my account and I still had access. I called Apple and they confirmed that they have completely cancelled it, and now on iTunes it no longer displays a date of when it officially ends, so I assume they've properly terminated it. They said it could take up to 24 hours to refresh. I hope it does because I have been in tears with the fact I'll have to wait another 13 days until I can buy/use CC. I use it for work.

This is absolutely ridiculous andW Adobe should be selling the Lightroom mobile app themselves instead of crossing over with another party.

Apple customer service is okay, they call me quickly, understand what I'm asking for help about. Adobe customer service is infuriating. Spoke to 5 different people. I've always loved Adobe for CC, now I just want to throw my laptop through their office window.

Word of advice: buy Adobe CC and the Lightroom Mobile App on the same day from now on.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

nikki_russian  wrote

This is absolutely ridiculous andW Adobe should be selling the Lightroom mobile app themselves instead of crossing over with another party.

Just to clarify, Adobe DOES sell Lightroom mobile themselves, as part of their Lightroom CC subscription or Photography Plan subscription (along with the desktop apps).

They also sell it through the Apple App Store and Google Play Store as a mobile-only subscription, for those people who aren't interested in the desktop components.

The issues crop up when you've previously bought a mobile-only plan through Apple/Google, and then decide you want to switch to the full subscription instead. It relies on it clearing out of Apple's system before Adobe can take over.

nikki_russian  wrote

Word of advice: buy Adobe CC and the Lightroom Mobile App on the same day from now on.

You don't need to do that. Your Adobe subscription includes the mobile app.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Right, then I was bullsh*ted to by yet another Adobe Agent. I bought that Apple subscription because they told me that is what I needed to do in order to use Lightroom galleries for clients etc. Or are you saying it only comes with the Photography Plan, and not the CC All Apps?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 13, 2018 Dec 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

nikki_russian  wrote

Or are you saying it only comes with the Photography Plan, and not the CC All Apps?

Straightforward CC All Apps includes it. There are a couple of plans that don't - some bulk purchase education and enterprise ones don't include cloud stuff.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 12, 2018 Dec 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And to be clear I had purchased CC All Apps, and then purchased the Lightroom mobile app separately because that was what I was told to do. And both Lightroom desktop and that Lightroom mobile app did cross over so that I could edit and see edits on both desktop and mobile.

How do I get the Lightroom mobile app without having to buy the app through Apple??

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What was the timeframe of this?

I would suggest, you Contact Customer Care again and insist to cancel the mobile subscription. It's included in a CC all apps subscription.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Abambo  wrote

I would suggest, you Contact Customer Care again and insist to cancel the mobile subscription. It's included in a CC all apps subscription.

Adobe customer care can't cancel mobile subscriptions taken out through the Apple store. That requires calling Apple.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines