Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I want to cancel my Adobe Lightroom CC Mobile Premium Subscription

Jul 19, 2020 Jul 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I canceled my subscription for Adobe Lightroom CC Mobile Premium through Google Play on July 16th after I missed my payment for this month. After I canceled it, I went and opened the app on my phone to see if it canceled but, it says that I'm still subscribed. So, I went into my Adobe account on my computer to try and cancel it on there but, all it told me to do was to go to Google Play and cancel it there because that was where I started the subscription but, when I went to my subscriptions on Google Play it says that I have none. So I was hoping someone can help me out here and tell me if I did something wrong or what?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've moved this from the poorly named Community Help forum (which is the forum for issues using the forums) to the Accounts forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You may cancel a CLOUD subscription here https://helpx.adobe.com/manage-account/using/cancel-creative-cloud-subscription.html

As far as I know, a Google play purchase is not handled here

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines