• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I want to cancel subscription after 1 year but Adobe want to charge 274 € without any reason

New Here ,
Dec 03, 2020 Dec 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I had a Creative Cloud All Apps for one year ending in November. I didn't get any notice by Adobe that the contract will be extend for one full year (only expecting to be prolongated monthly after the first year).

Now I want to cancel my subscription, but Adobe wants to invoice 274 € for the remaining time (without indicating which one) and then to stop immediately the services.

How can I stop my subscription without being to pay for these 274 € for which I have no idea?

The phone support is empty only an answering machine without anybody.

Thanks in advance for your support.

yves

TOPICS
Account management , Billing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Dec 03, 2020 Dec 03, 2020

Auto-renewal is on by default and there is no option to disable it, unfortunately. You can contact support and see if they are able to wave off the cancellation fees. To contact support, login to your account and navigate to the URL below. Make sure that the browser has cookies enabled, and all script blockers are disabled.
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html
Click on the chat icon on the bottom right, and type AGENT to avoid bots and talk to a human.
Also, be mindful of answering anyone who sends

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Auto-renewal is on by default and there is no option to disable it, unfortunately. You can contact support and see if they are able to wave off the cancellation fees. To contact support, login to your account and navigate to the URL below. Make sure that the browser has cookies enabled, and all script blockers are disabled.
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html
Click on the chat icon on the bottom right, and type AGENT to avoid bots and talk to a human.
Also, be mindful of answering anyone who sends you a private message. See the following for more information about scammers
https://tinyurl.com/y7cfrr7y
-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for your support.

I have been able to discuss with the support and thinks are in order now.

yves

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines