• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I want to remove my annual monthly plan

Community Beginner ,
Dec 20, 2020 Dec 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

in july i purchased adobe animates annual, paid monthly plan but alongside that i was for some reason charged with adobe's 10 stocks a month plan for 36 euro a month, i have stopped paying for that because i was not aware i was being charged for it and now, i am worried that if i put any more money on my card it will get taken out for adobe stock, there was no option to cancel this subscription and everytime i enter adobe it says my account will be deactivated and that i have to update my billing info. i would like to leave leave this annual, paid monthly plan for adobe animate and adobe stock, but i am not sure if i have to pay for the whole year first. i am very scared about the legality of this and if i will be put in debt to adobe.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Dec 22, 2020 Dec 22, 2020

Although we here on this forum can't help you with your problem, you need to contact Adobe directly for help using the link provided above.

I would like to make a suggestion to you for the future.

Always READ what you are agreeing to before you click the BUY button. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Dec 22, 2020 Dec 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

using a browser that allows popups and cookies, contact adobe support during pst business hours by clicking here, https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

click contact us (in the lower right)
in the chat field, type AGENT
be patient, it can take quite a while to reach a human

<moved from animate>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Although we here on this forum can't help you with your problem, you need to contact Adobe directly for help using the link provided above.

I would like to make a suggestion to you for the future.

Always READ what you are agreeing to before you click the BUY button. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You have a 12-month agreement to pay.  Cancelling early incurs a 50% penalty fee.

Unfortunately, you cannot cancel anything from your account portal until your payment details are brought up to date.

1. With a browser that accepts cookies and does not have script blockers, please log-in to your account portal below.  Click on Manage Plans.

https://account.adobe.com/plans
2. Scroll down to Contact Adobe on the same page.
3. Online chat is available in English 24/7.
4. In the chat box, type AGENT followed by enter key and wait for a human.
5. Alternately, phone customer service M-F during normal business hours.
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html

==============
How do I Cancel my Subscription?
https://helpx.adobe.com/manage-account/using/cancel-subscription.html
===============
Subscription & Cancellation Terms:
https://www.adobe.com/legal/subscription-terms.html

❄   ☃   ❄

Happy Holidays!

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 11, 2021 Jan 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, apologies if this is against the rules. I'm new to the community, and I'm just wondering what happens to my Annual Plan Monthly Paid purchase once it reaches the first month I've paid? Like, I paid for an annual plan for Creative Cloud on January 13th 2020, what happens if I cancelled exactly 1 year later, after January 13th 2021? Do I still pay for the CC automatically or does it stop and no longer pays for the plan? I want to switch to another plan after my one year commitment is fulfilled and I wanna avoid a fee, if possible. Thanks in advance.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 11, 2021 Jan 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

*once it reaches the month I've first paid Creative Cloud? Basically I first paid the plan at Jan 13 2020, and now it's almost Jan 13th 2021.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines