• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I was suddenly charged 10 pound extra a month despite the deal still being available

New Here ,
Mar 02, 2020 Mar 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had previously paid 16 a month for the creative cloud however it suddenly started charging me more despite the offer still being available I don't understand why this happened or how I can get a refund for the extra I paid despite recieving the exact same products.

TOPICS
Billing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 02, 2020 Mar 02, 2020

Hi there,

Adobe Creative Cloud Complete subscription for the reduced price of £196.30/year (£16.24/month) (plus applicable taxes/VAT/GST) for the first year only. Please see t/c here - https://www.adobe.com/uk/offer-terms/ccm_ste_offer.html

^Ani

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 02, 2020 Mar 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Adobe Creative Cloud Complete subscription for the reduced price of £196.30/year (£16.24/month) (plus applicable taxes/VAT/GST) for the first year only. Please see t/c here - https://www.adobe.com/uk/offer-terms/ccm_ste_offer.html

^Ani

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 03, 2020 Mar 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How come I have changed back over to the original plan again then?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The introductory pricing is only available to new users, and is only for the first year of the subscription.

Have you had your subscription for a full year and just started your second? If so, the introductory pricing is no longer available to you. Once the first year is finished, you are charged the subscription at its full price. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

•  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

FYI, Adobe's position is that it is unwise to post personally identifying information, including emails, phone numbers, and account numb....

Given that, I strongly urge that you request a name change. Would leylatimur suit?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines