• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I was wrongly been charged for an anual plan that i never baught!!

New Here ,
Aug 15, 2020 Aug 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. I was wrongly been charged for an anual plan that i never baught!! How to stop beeing charged
  2. When i selected to cancel plan
  3. Iwas  asked for mor money for early cancelation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Aug 16, 2020 Aug 16, 2020

If you didn't give your Credit/Bank card details to Adobe, who did?  Maybe it was a family member with access to your card?  

At any rate, whoever ordered Adobe services had 14 days to cancel without penalty.  See Subscription & Cancellation Terms.  

Now that the grace period is over, early cancellation incurs a 50% penalty fee.  To avoid penalty fees, wait until your 12th month to cancel.   See correct answer below.

https://community.adobe.com/t5/account-payment-plan/how-to-cancel-my-adobe-plan/td-p/11293343?page=1

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Aug 16, 2020 Aug 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is no plan for GoLive. If you didn't take out this plan who did? Maybe you took a free trial and didn't consider that after 7 days it becomes a 1 year plan. Read before clicking ACCEPT !!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 16, 2020 Aug 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you didn't give your Credit/Bank card details to Adobe, who did?  Maybe it was a family member with access to your card?  

At any rate, whoever ordered Adobe services had 14 days to cancel without penalty.  See Subscription & Cancellation Terms.  

Now that the grace period is over, early cancellation incurs a 50% penalty fee.  To avoid penalty fees, wait until your 12th month to cancel.   See correct answer below.

https://community.adobe.com/t5/account-payment-plan/how-to-cancel-my-adobe-plan/td-p/11293343?page=1

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines