• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I would like to return my money for the subscription, because I did not use it at all

New Here ,
Jun 23, 2020 Jun 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good afternoon
I would like to return my money for the subscription, because I did not use it at all, I think you have my activity and downloads. I also want to note that I didn't receive a notification for payment, and I didn't even know that the money was being debited from my account. All information about debits and payments is in the account on the site, but I did not go there! How could I find out about the subscription, I don't remember signing up at all.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good afternoon, but it does not work this way. Whether you use it or not you will be charged for your subscription. Regarding not purchasing and still being charged, are you saying that you did not provide your card details and it automatically got registered along with your email id whose password you even know, this again does not add up. I would suggest talk to support to get the information you want, however i am not hopeful that you will get any money back apart from what a general cancellation entails. Click on the following link
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html
Make sure you are logged into your AdobeID, your browser has cookies enabled and no script blocker is enabled. Click on the chat icon on the bottom right.
Also be mindful of answering anyone who sends you a private message. See the following for more information about scammers
https://tinyurl.com/y7cfrr7y

-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please log-in to your account below.  Click Manage Plans > Cancel.
https://account.adobe.com/plans

If you still need help, scroll down to Contact Adobe on the same page.

If as you say, you or a family member didn't order anything, contact your bank immediately.  Your card may have been compromised.  Your bank may ask you to file a fraud report with local law enforcement.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines