Highlighted

I would like to see if Adobe has what i need for editing before i sent any Money

New Here ,
Sep 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why do I have to make a payment when it's a free trial that is so misleading 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

I would like to see if Adobe has what i need for editing before i sent any Money

New Here ,
Sep 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why do I have to make a payment when it's a free trial that is so misleading 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Most Valuable Participant ,
Sep 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The free trial converts to a paid subscription if you do not cancel in time

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's set up so that when the free trial ends, you are automatically rolled over into a subscription, which would require the payment details. 

You have 7 days to decide if you want to keep or cancel the subscription, and there is a 14-day grace period once the subscription starts in which you can still cancel. I'd advise cancelling as soon as possible if you decide the program isn't what you want.

Cancellation information is here: https://helpx.adobe.com/manage-account/using/cancel-subscription.html

If you have issues canceling the subscription, contact customer support immediately to avoid cancellation fees. Be sure to read the subscription terms linked to on the payment information page, as they describe things such as automatic rollover of subscriptions and fees for early contract cancellation: https://www.adobe.com/legal/subscription-terms.html

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which product are you considering and what exactly are your concerns about it? 

Please ensure your computer meets or exceeds the minimum system requirements to run Creative Cloud + all other apps you intend to use. Check each one. Keep in mind that Catalina alone requires 4 GB of RAM and 12.5 GB of HD storage.
https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/system-requirements.html

All merchants these days must ensure the bank/credit card is good before they accept it toward subscription payment.  The way they do that is by submitting a nominal charge (usually under 1 dollar/euro) to verify the card is not stolen. The fee is then credited back to your subscription account.  If you're not seriously interested in using the software/service, do not take out the trial. 

Nancy O'Shea, ACP
Alt-Web.com

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

>>>that is so misleading 

Which part is misleading? You're only giving your card details in preparation for a paid subscription.

You are not charged anything until the 7 day free trial period has expired.

You can cancel anytime during the 7 days and you won't pay anything.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines