• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

ILLEGAL SOFTWARE (NOT)

Community Beginner ,
Mar 29, 2019 Mar 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On 27 August 2018, I finally resolved the issue of my Creative Suite not loading (showing the message that it was illegal software). I was sent a file to load and told that Adobe was in error - but I did not receive an apology or a reason why this had happened. Now, my Acrobat is displaying the message below. I am furious that my Acrobat copy, acquired at a different time to CS6 (and purchased from Adobe's site) is following the others. I have never been treated so badly by any software company - indeed by any vendor. I want a resolution to this issue NOW.

The copy of Acrobat you’re using isn’t genuine.

Your computer and documents are at risk.

Adobe recently ran a software validation test to check the status of your software. Your copy of Adobe Acrobat X didn't pass, and it isn't genuine Adobe software. Either the software has been modified or tampered with, the serial number is invalid, or both.

Only genuine Adobe software provides ongoing access to the latest features and updates so you can avoid performance issues. The software on your machine isn't warranted or supported by Adobe, and it may not work as intended, posing risks to you and your work.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 29, 2019 Mar 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

First, take a look here: Adobe Genuine software FAQ

If you received an Adobe Genuine notice, there is also a phone number to call if you require assistance or have questions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines