• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

illustrator, indesign and phtoshop are not working

New Here ,
Feb 01, 2020 Feb 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently got the adobe student membership and downloaded illustrator, photoshop and indesign but when i open them, it seems like not working. When i try to create a new document on Indesign it shows me this message Captura de Pantalla 2020-02-01 a la(s) 1.36.53 p. m..png

I am really frustated because i need those programs but they are not working. I even had to downloaded an older version of photoshop to make it work and it did work but that was not the case for illustrator nor indesign, please help! 

TOPICS
Account management

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Does your computer meet the system requirements to run Creative Cloud desktop app + Illustrator + Photoshop + InDesign, etc...? 

If it doesn't meet or exceed the basic requirements, you won't be able to use the software on that device.

Nancy O'Sheaā€” Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines