• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Incorrect billing info. Customer Care not able to help!

Community Beginner ,
Jan 11, 2020 Jan 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Am from India and I had Photography Plan (8 months) and wanted All Apps Annual Plan, paid monthly so had a chat with customer care service. He was able to cancel my Photography subscription but unable to upgrade it to All Apps plan. He told issue with the bank. I contacted the bank and they told it is problem with Adobe as Transacaction is successful but it is cancelled from Adobe. I spoke to 4 people yesturday and spent one hour and no one can help to solve the issue. All they did was rasied the Quotes which also landaded to same page and getting same error! None of the customer care people able to solve the issue.

Can you please help fix the issue so I can go for All Apps Plan ?

My Adobe ID / email id : [email removed by Moderator from public forum to avoid getting spammed – your email address is accessible by Adobe under your account ID]

Below is the error am getting from both of my credit cards. I do not know why it is not using the same card used for my Photography plan which I was using 8 months.

Incorrect billing info

We are unable to approve your transaction at this time.

There are a number of reasons for order failure, among them errors in the payment information, or billing address, or an inaccurate email address. If you have verified your information and are still unable to place your order, please contact Customer Service and order by phone. Call 1800 102 5567.

Thanks,

Manjunath

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Jan 14, 2020 Jan 14, 2020

[Solved] Subscribed to All Apps ! Had to use my office addess which is used to open my bank account.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Jan 14, 2020 Jan 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, we can't help. We are just a community forum, with what you post visible to the world. Customer care are the ONLY people who can help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, Customer care called and working on the backend team to fix my payment. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

[Solved] Subscribed to All Apps ! Had to use my office addess which is used to open my bank account.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines