• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Increasing Subscription cost?

New Here ,
Oct 24, 2020 Oct 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I ordered last yeas a subscription for Photoshop which price was 9.99€ including tax.

Today i was wondering because the subscription suddenly is more expensive since 3 months.

Adobe is increasing the price without notice and thinks its ok to take more money from me without any call, mail or message and is not asking if the higer price is ok for me? Every spam mail is arriving my mailbox from adobe.

BTW Increasing the price without any message is agains law in my country! Even a mail is not enough to increase the price just for more money.

TOPICS
Account management , Billing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 24, 2020 Oct 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

An annual plan is at a fixed price for 12 months.  When you renew, it is at the current rate for another year and repeats until you cancel. 

https://www.adobe.com/creativecloud/plans.html

Prices go up for many reasons often due to changes in local government regulations, regional taxes or fluctuations in currency.  You're probably more aware of the reasons than we are.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines