Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

INDIA: Debit Card / Paypal Transactions

New Here ,
Jul 18, 2017 Jul 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!!

I am a creative consultant and have been using the adobe creative cloud for the past three years. Initially I had borrowed my dads credit card to make the payments, but now i would like to switch to my own debit card, however such and option does not exist, neither can I make payments using Paypal. It is a huge inconvenience. Not everyone in India gets a credit card. I have been paying and would love to continue to do the same, however for the time being I have found other means to acquire your software.

Hope you can resolve the issue asap as you are losing out on your revenues by making the payment method so complicated.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 18, 2017 Jul 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Aniket,

I apologize for the inconvenience caused to you in switch your payment to a different credit card.

Update the credit card for your Creative Cloud account by following the steps mentioned in this document.

In case, you are unable to follow the help document please Contact Customer Care .

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 19, 2018 Dec 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So, when paypal or debit card will be available as payment options in India?

Is there any possibility to have these facilities in future?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 06, 2020 Mar 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

it doesn't work in india

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 01, 2020 Jul 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I must say Adobe has never tried to address this problem. We find it extremely difficult to make Payment. 😞 Not everyone in India has credit card

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 26, 2017 Dec 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't think you have really answered this question, I have the same problem as well. If Adobe can accept debit card or Paypal it will be extremely useful.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 12, 2018 Dec 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So, how can anyone use adobe products from India who has no credit card?

Please provide any solution.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 12, 2018 Dec 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You should be able to perform this action if said action has not yet performed. Let us know when the process is complete.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines