• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Installation of apps

New Here ,
Jan 28, 2020 Jan 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Last night I signed up for the Student account. The computer I got had previous versions of Creative Suite. I tried to signed in with my account but they are all showing "Start Trial" instead of "Install" (Except for a couple apps). So I thought they were different versions or something, so I decided to uninstall all the apps. Again I'm only showing "Start Trial". Should I uninstall everything? Including Creative Cloud Desktop and reinstall everything again?

Thanks. 

TOPICS
Account management

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 28, 2020 Jan 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

[Update] I unistalled all adobe software, including  Creative Cloud Desktop. Reinstall and all I see is "Try" and "Buy" buttons. It's Very Frustrating. 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 29, 2020 Jan 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Pedro,

Try the steps in this article to get your apps to start correctly:

https://helpx.adobe.com/manage-account/kb/stop-creative-cloud-trial-mode-after-purchase.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines