• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Invoices without Customer Vat number

Mar 10, 2021 Mar 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!
How can I receive my invoices for photography plan where Customer VAT number doesn't appeare? I tried remove it on my own but the number still appear. I would like to be billed only as a private user.

Thanks in advance!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a user forum answered by volunteers. We do not work for Adobe and cannot deal with account queries. You will need to contact Adobe Customer care directly.

Note : Do not give out any account numbers on the forum or if contacted via Private Message. Scammers are known to operate here.

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moved to the Account, Payment, and Plan forum, from the Photoshop forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Alicja, to add to Dave's response, please begin a secure chat session at https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html for any account-related inquires.  You are currently posting in a public discussion forum that is visible to anyone with Internet access.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines