is it a scam ? 150£ amazon gift card

Community Beginner ,
Mar 03, 2021 Mar 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys i have joined adobe ''

Creative Cloud All Apps
Annual plan, paid monthly''
because adobe will give us 150£ after our cooling period which is 14days so I have joined and paid and now nearly 16-17 days and yet every time I go to https://www.adoberewards.com/ to redeem and apply for the amazon gift card it gives me '' unique code'', '''email' of course adobe they never emailed me with this '' unique code'' not only that even if I ignore that and put my adobe id will shows '' 
Sorry, you are not eligible to claim yet. Your cooling off period is 14 days from the date of purchase. Please return when your cooling off period is complete.''
I have contacted 4 different agents all of them don't have a clue what even the 150£ is and one of them says no unique code is required when I asked why then it's showing me that i still show your cooling off period. he couldn't even answer my question.
I have contacted Adobe via Twitter, also via email support@adoberewards.com. they never replied, at all.
I have all of the evidence i need i will give it another 24hours if adobe will not fix this i will contact my bank for fraud payments and i will write an article about ''Adobe scam''.
Adobe next time when you create an offer or a reward treat us like this.
TOPICS
Account management , Billing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 09, 2021 Mar 09, 2021

Bayrem, and future viewers of this discussion, the offer listed in this discussion was available for a limited time.

Bayram, I am happy to see that case ADB-18360114-Q6P3 is open while you are awaiting the Amazon card. Please use the process in https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/customer-support-portal.html to make any necessary updates to the case.

For future viewers of this discussion, the promotion referenced above has already ended.  Please follow the directions listed in

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 04, 2021 Mar 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am very sorry, Bayrem, but I can find no additional information on this promotion beyond what is listed at https://www.adoberewards.com/faqs.  Please verify you have not received the unique code e-mail or a message from support@adoberewards.com, as they could both be sitting in a junk mail folder.

If you cannot receive support from the organization providing the promotion, please use the process in http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/cancel-membership-subscription.html to cancel your active membership. If you need any assistance with the process, then please begin a secure chat session at https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your reply, mate I searched everywhere, I contacted them I spoke with 4 different agents. they couldn't even figure it out. it's not about cancellation it's about what is my right when they say ''adobe'' sign for one year and we will give you, legally they are forced to give us what we sign for.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

did you check your spam folder?

that's where my most important adobe emails end up.  the adobe emails that are less important go to my inbox.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As I said, mate, I checked everywhere, I even emailed them and they say 

investigate this further

but the problem is they say we cannot locate your order even tho i have sent my invoice with my details etc..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

read the above - esp, about carefully checking your junk email/spam email folder

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 08, 2021 Mar 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Guys, they are liars and scammers 

I have contacted the support on twitter, facebook, email

they spent the whole week ''investigating'' after that they said ''QUALIFYING PRODUCT:
Purchase Adobe Creative Cloud All Apps plan for Individuals at full price,
with either an annual subscription paid per month at £49.94 p/m (plus
applicable taxes/VAT/GST), or an annual subscription prepaid for the year at
the point of purchase at £596.33 p/a (plus applicable taxes/VAT/GST). For
full terms of sale and Adobe cancellation policy, go to
''

Which of course my contract with adobe is Adobe Creative Cloud All Apps plan an annual subscription paid per month at £49.94 p/m so they made me wait a whole week and when they came back they came back with a stupidity I already contacted my bank for fraud and they are waiting for their last reply or I will have my money back, also I have contacted a journalist to publish an article ''adobe scams people ''

I will not stop until someone has the power to do something and screw the amazon gift card but don't play us adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bayrem, you can use the process listed in http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/cancel-membership-subscription.html to cancel your membership. You have 14 days to cancel an annual membership in most countries before there is an Early Termination Fee.  If you have already passed the 14 days, please begin a secure chat session at https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html to request the fee be waived.  You are welcome to reference this public forum discussion so that you do not need to re-explain the cause of your concern.

I am sorry you encountered problems redeeming the promotion that was previously referenced.  I have not been able to find any internal or external documentation regarding the promotion, so please do cancel the membership if you are not receiving a satisfactory response from support@adoberewards.com.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The problem is I cannot cancel now as the offer says you can apply for an amazon gift after 15days you can apply for an amazon gift card, so it's a scam coz I can't now ask for a refund.

secondly, the adobe rewards have no clue... my plan is Creative Cloud All Apps
Annual plan, paid monthly therefore I'm eligible for this offer.
Screenshot 2021-03-08 at 11.29.23.jpeg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is your choice, Bayrem. I would encourage you to discuss the situation with our chat agents so that a cancellation can be processed.  Only our chat support agents have the ability to waive the cancellation fee, so no action will be taken by posting to this public discussion forum. Only a secure chat session will allow you to cancel the membership successfully.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm with an agent right now, hopefully, he will help!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 09, 2021 Mar 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bayrem, and future viewers of this discussion, the offer listed in this discussion was available for a limited time.

Bayram, I am happy to see that case ADB-18360114-Q6P3 is open while you are awaiting the Amazon card. Please use the process in https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/customer-support-portal.html to make any necessary updates to the case.

For future viewers of this discussion, the promotion referenced above has already ended.  Please follow the directions listed in https://www.adoberewards.com/faqs if you need assistance redeeming the gift card.  If this process fails, begin a secure chat session at https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html to evaluate your circumstances.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

is it fine for you adobe to lie to us? join and we will give you after we pay a lot of money they just disappear and every agent you speak to, he has no clue at all.

That's why a refund not important as the lie of ADOBE.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 11, 2021 Mar 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Currently going through the same...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

They will keep you waiting and just trying to scam us to keep paying month after month without sending anything.

it's a cheap trick, anyway, I spoke with a solicitor and I will complain against Adobe for fraud.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We'll see, the jury is still very much out in my case. I've only just reached the 15 day threshold so if they're good to their word I should receive this allusive Unique Claim Code shortly. I have an open ticket with adobe and have emailed support@adoberewards.com as well...

Did you definitely meet all the offer terms? UK based, 18+, new CC all apps customer, purchased between 11th-25th Feb etc etc?

I can see in your email screenshot that your not eligable but they've not said why.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's BS. support@adoberewards.com they are tripping.

On Twitter they have no idea, agents online are trying to understand what's the problem. 

and Yes I'm eligible for this offer. UK-based, 18+, new CC all apps customer, purchased between 11th-25th Feb, etc...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Definitely doesn't sound right. What I will add, and this is coming from someone who runs online competitions, they've not made it easy to redeem this offer, lack of information, lack of communication, agents not even being aware of the offer, no guidance on how to get the "unique claim code" - I've gone through the terms, I've looked on the rewards site, I've asked CS and no-one is able to give me an answer. That's really bizarre (and frustrating)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 12, 2021 Mar 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

For anyone seeking info on the £150 amazon voucher when taking up the limited time offer of Adobe CC All Apps (from Feb 2021) - I just wanted to put an update out, since the last thread was locked [Moderator note: Merged this post with the original, locked thread], that the voucher code was emailed to me today (on day 17 after purchase). Seemingly no need to input a 'Unique Claim Code' via the adobe rewards portal, the amazon redemption code was emailed straight over. I hope this helps someone looking for this information and I hope you get to the bottom for your case @Bayrem5FEC 

The email was sent from: noreply@noreply.adoberewards.com if it helps you search it out...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines