• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Is there a way to cancel a subscription? Need help, PLEASE

New Here ,
Dec 03, 2019 Dec 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't renew my plan - transaction doesn't take place but it works for other services (Zeplin, Patreon). And I can't buy a new plan again because it says that I have a subscription already which I can't cancel because I can't contact the support team because I don't have an active subscription. It's hopelessness.

TOPICS
Billing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

iaroslavl72515592, Good evening.
It looks like you need to contact your support or sales team to get it right.

Adobe Help Center
*Contact us from “Contact us” Individual or Enterprise at the bottom of the page *

CONTACT US

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks but I don't see an office in Ukraine. Is there any way to have a chat with somebody to cancel my subscription? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

On the Customer Support page use the little call out at the bottom of the page. https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html.

You may set your language (region) to an English speaking region if the Ukranian support is not available at your hours.

For some countries and for reasons unknow to me, you need to cancel / modify your subscription via Adobe customer service. 

A different reason why autocancel may not be available is when there are payement issues, like an expired credit card or similar. 

And a third reason may be if your region is served by Digital River, you may need to cancel via Digital River or Customer Service. The Ukraine seams to be served by Digital River.

See here for more information: https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/countries-served-by-digital-river.html

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines