Highlighted

Is there a way to suspend my account for a month or so?

New Here ,
Dec 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I find myself very tight in the money department recently. Is there a way to suspend my subscription for a month or two?

Topics

Billing, Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Is there a way to suspend my account for a month or so?

New Here ,
Dec 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I find myself very tight in the money department recently. Is there a way to suspend my subscription for a month or two?

Topics

Billing, Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Most Valuable Participant ,
Dec 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you have a month-by-month subscription (the most expensive) you can cancel at any time, and resubscribe later. The normal subscription is annual, paid monthly. In this case you promise to pay for a year. You cannot suspend, but you can cancel, subject to a penalty (as agreed in your original license, usually 50% of the rest of the year).

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Dec 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It all depends on what type of account you have. 

Log-in to your account portal below. Click on Manage Plans button.

https://account.adobe.com/plans

For support, scroll down to Contact Adobe button.

Nancy O'Shea, ACP
Alt-Web.com

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines