Highlighted

Is there any ways I can get help with my REFUND . adobe said they have processed and I will receive.

New Here ,
Mar 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is one of the worst customer service experiences that I ever had .. the problem started with this auto-renewal of a subscription which I no longer needed and sent an email to cancel my subscription. However, it still went on auto-renewing even after sending an email. 

Then I contacted them to and made them cancel it somehow. In the meanwhile, someone closed my case. I requested a refund for the renewal that was made after me sending the email and adobe agreed and sent me an email saying that they did it and i will receive the money within 5 days. 

Now it has been 45 days after that and no money nothing. This company is trying to rob people out of money please check this case number that I have with adobe. 

• Case number: ADB-11527706-S3P0
  • Issue: Cancel and Refund 

Topics

Account management, Billing, Feature request, New user

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Is there any ways I can get help with my REFUND . adobe said they have processed and I will receive.

New Here ,
Mar 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is one of the worst customer service experiences that I ever had .. the problem started with this auto-renewal of a subscription which I no longer needed and sent an email to cancel my subscription. However, it still went on auto-renewing even after sending an email. 

Then I contacted them to and made them cancel it somehow. In the meanwhile, someone closed my case. I requested a refund for the renewal that was made after me sending the email and adobe agreed and sent me an email saying that they did it and i will receive the money within 5 days. 

Now it has been 45 days after that and no money nothing. This company is trying to rob people out of money please check this case number that I have with adobe. 

• Case number: ADB-11527706-S3P0
  • Issue: Cancel and Refund 

Topics

Account management, Billing, Feature request, New user

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Mar 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

This is a user forum and we cannot help with billing. Contact Adobe Customer Care:
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html
Click the chat icon in the lower right and type "agent".

Do not respond to scammers who may PM you.

~ Jane

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Mar 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

#1 You cannot cancel by e-mail.  I don't know what gave you the idea that you could.  Cancelling must be performed via a secure channel.  E-mail is not secure. 

#2 If you didn't cancel in timely fashion when your annual subscription came up for renewal, you have to pay a penalty fee which is 50% of remaining months.  So whatever refund you think you were entitled to probably got eaten up by the early cancellation fee. 

#3 Nobody here can help with billing issues.  This is a user-to-user forum.  We don't work for Adobe. You must contact Customer Care via online chat.

NOTE: Due to the Corona virus pandemic, fewer human agents are available to assist customers and wait times may be longer than normal.

Nancy O'Shea, ACP
Alt-Web.com

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines