• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Issue redeeming license purchased from Adobe via Microsoft store

New Here ,
Dec 31, 2020 Dec 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, In Sept 2019 I purchased a Photoshop Elements 2019 license in the Microsoft Store and understand that I purchased it directly from Adobe.

Recently, my PC stopped working when I returned , however when I go onto the Microsoft store that version of Photoshop Elements is no longer available and so I can no longer redeem the license and download it.

I can present my order number/receipts to Adobe support,  to prove that I owned the app. 

Please an anyone point me to the correct support team?

Thanks

Alex

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't understand what you say: " I purchased a Photoshop Elements 2019 license in the Microsoft Store" and "I understand that I purchased it directly from Adobe." It's one or the other. 

But the problem may be that you are trying to redeem a code twice. You do it once. It should show up in your purchases from whoever it was you purchased it from.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for response.

I got confirmation of purchase from MS store by email and chase on Credit card against Microsoft Store. 

Microsoft say the purchase would have gone to Adobe and to pick up with them, but trying to find correct route into Adobe at the moment.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So you say you purchased a License for Ps Element in Sept 2019. Did you ever Redeem whatever code you got to get a REAL, Valid, Serial number for that program and did you ever Download the program and install it on your computer?

If you did then you would of needed to Register it with Adobe and get, Sign Up For, an Adobe ID that is needed during the install of the program and to enter the serial number.

If you never did that, IE you never Redeemed the code for a Serial number and you never downloaded the program and you never installed the program, 1 year + 4 months ago then you may be Out Of Luck trying to do that now.

Also I would like to knkow WHY you never did that 1 year and 4 months ago.

If by chance you did install the program then you need to go to the Adobe website, adobe.com, Sign in using the Adobe ID you got when you first installed the program and you will be able to see your serial number and download the most current version of Ps Element 2019.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Your post was moved over from the "Using the Community" forum, which is for getting help using this forum system, to a better forum.

I hope this helps. Best of luck to you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines