• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Large increase in subscription

New Here ,
Mar 02, 2021 Mar 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been informed that my monthly subscription will increase by 20% at the end of this current subscription year. How do I get to speak to someone to discover the reason for this signiuficant increase? There appears to be no telephone number or online support. Just this forum.

TOPICS
Account management , Billing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 02, 2021 Mar 02, 2021

your first year is a discounted introductory price.  thereafter, the price is no longer discounted.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @artography scarborough,
To contact support, login to your account and navigate to the URL below. Make sure that the browser has cookies enabled, and all script blockers are disabled.
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html
Click on the chat icon on the bottom right, and type AGENT to avoid bots and talk to a human.
Also, be mindful of answering anyone who sends you a private message. See the following for more information about scammers
https://tinyurl.com/y7cfrr7y
-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

your first year is a discounted introductory price.  thereafter, the price is no longer discounted.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you a student or teacher?  See screenshot below.

image.png

1. To contact Adobe directly, please log-in to your account portal below with a browser that accepts cookies and doesn't have script blockers.

https://account.adobe.com/plans
2. Scroll down to Contact Adobe on the same page.
3. Online chat is available in English 24/7.

4. Phone support varies by region but it's mostly M-F during normal business hours.

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 12, 2021 Mar 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your replies, and sorry to be delayed responding. I am neither student nor teacher, nor am I a new member, having been a subscriber on this subscription 2017.

I was messed about last year on renewal by Adobe, without a proper resolution, and the same seems to be occurring this year. 

It seems, unless this year proves to be a different outcome, the customer has to suck it up.

I will follow the link given above.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

so, your first year subscription should have had a lower intro price.  thereafter the price remains the same unless there's a currency reduction for non usa currency or you score a special deal.

p.s. you're welcome.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My company just renewed our licences and there was no increase. So, this must be specific to you or your region. I know that Adobe adapts from time to time the local currency against the dollar. If your currency did go down it may well be the cause. Sometimes there are also local taxes that burden the subscription, but taxes normally go into effect immediately.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

May I ask what country you are in, and the old and new prices you are quoted?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 22, 2021 Mar 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I am in the UK.

I am going to wait and see what I get charged next for the coming year before taking the matter further.

Thank you for your replies.

David

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 22, 2021 Mar 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

you're welcome.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines