LET ME CANCEL MY PLAN!

New Here ,
Apr 03, 2020 Apr 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to cancel my plan as I signed up for the 30 day trial and do not use it enough nor can I constitute the cost. I really need someone  to PLEASE cancel my plan or allow me to do so or perhaps fix the asinine workflow requirements associated with the process.

When I click on "CANCEL PLAN" it tells me I need to update  my payment method to something that works before I can cancel. Ummm, NO! That makes 0 sense. Obvioulsy I do not have the money nor can I afford it which is why I am cancelling. Besides, why would you require someone to have valid payment before cancelling? Doesnt that defeat the purpose? Anyway, CAN SOMEONE PLEASE CANCEL MY PLAN?!?!?!?!?!

TOPICS
Account management, Billing

Views

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 03, 2020 Apr 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a user-to-user forum, not Adobe.  To cancel your plan, your payment details must be current. That's just how the system works.

Please log-in to your account below.
https://account.adobe.com/plans

If you still need help, scroll down to Support on the same page and click on Contact Adobe.

================
NOTE: The pandemic is effecting all sectors. There are fewer available support agents and wait times may be longer than normal.

Nancy O'Shea, Adobe Product User & Community Professional
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines