• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

License expiry date ADOBE PRO DC

New Here ,
Mar 20, 2020 Mar 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Where can i see when my Adobe PRO DC 2017 license expires?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 22, 2020 Mar 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why do you feel it will expire?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 30, 2020 Mar 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I got a message a few weeks ago saying that from starting april my adobe support would stop. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's unusual, unless your license came from a company or college. Please quote the email in full (without personal info) so we can perhaps see what's going on.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ah wait, did is say it was reaching END OF LIFE?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 31, 2020 Mar 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You got it right, it is a company license. 

The whole message is this:

"Support for Acrobat DC 2015 ends on April 7, 2020.
As described in the Adobe Support Lifecycle Policy, as of April 7, 2020, Adobe will no longer offer technical support, including product and security updates, for Acrobat DC 2015. Adobe recommends that you have all recent security updates. Click here for more information: www.adobe.com"

I thought it was a perpetual license but maybe I was wrong and the company could not confirm.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 03, 2020 Apr 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ok...

1. This applies the Acrobat 2015, not Acrobat 2017. You said you have 2017.
  2. If you purchased a perpetual license it will keep going. What is going away is support - Adobe will not talk to you about it, nor fix bugs. End of life doesn’t mean “designed to stop working”,
  3. It will not be updated when future systems break it. Adobe will no longer fix critical system issues. For this reason alone, upgrading may be mandatory. 
  4. If you do still have Acrobat 2015 make sure you have downloaded the installer and final update. Keep them safe NOT JUST ON YOUR COMPUTER. Adobe will very likely stop downloads of the unsupported product.
  5. None of this applies if you have a subscription. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines