Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

License for more then 2 users, Photoshop and Indesign

New Here ,
Nov 06, 2020 Nov 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!

I have InDesign and Photoshop on my account licend.

I can use them with one other person so 2 persons can work on InDesign or Photoshop at the same time.

But when a 3rd person wants to work with for instance Photoshop, you have to select 1 to sign off, and you click on the person who is using InDesign he will be logged out. 

- Is there a way that when using photoshop only photoshop users will be signed off ?

- Is there a way that u can add another license to the account for only photoshop? (adds 2 users then?)

Hope somebody can help me out, thanks!

Best, Martin 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 06, 2020 Nov 06, 2020

Hi Martin,

You are allowed to install your apps on 2 devices, however you are not allowed to share 1 license between 2 persons.

Have a look at Install-apps-number-of-computers to see what is allowed and a further link to our Terms of Use.

Each user needs their own license and a third user will therefore need to get their own license.

If you want to add another license to your account, you might want to look into Team licenses.

Otherwise each user needs to set up their own account and buy the l

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 06, 2020 Nov 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Martin,

You are allowed to install your apps on 2 devices, however you are not allowed to share 1 license between 2 persons.

Have a look at Install-apps-number-of-computers to see what is allowed and a further link to our Terms of Use.

Each user needs their own license and a third user will therefore need to get their own license.

If you want to add another license to your account, you might want to look into Team licenses.

Otherwise each user needs to set up their own account and buy the license they need.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines