Highlighted

[Locked] I want to cancel my membership plan!

Community Beginner ,
Jan 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't want to renew my membership plan because of the high prices and the mighty customer service plus the magical website. There is no cancel option or button on my account and there is no chat option for cancelling (year: 2017). Ok, let me to tell my issue as clear as it is: I want to CANCEL my photography plan membership. Can please someone help me there? PLEASE(!)

Most Valuable Participant
Correct answer by John T Smith | Most Valuable Participant

This is an open forum, not Adobe support... click below to contact Adobe staff to help

While the forums are open 24/7 you may not contact Adobe support at all times

Chat help: Mon - Fri  5am - 7pm  (US Pacific Time) <=== NOTE DAYS AND TIME

Be sure to remain signed in with your Adobe ID before accessing the link below

Creative Cloud support (all Creative Cloud customer service issues)

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/support.html

Topics

Account management, Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

This conversation has been locked.

[Locked] I want to cancel my membership plan!

Community Beginner ,
Jan 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't want to renew my membership plan because of the high prices and the mighty customer service plus the magical website. There is no cancel option or button on my account and there is no chat option for cancelling (year: 2017). Ok, let me to tell my issue as clear as it is: I want to CANCEL my photography plan membership. Can please someone help me there? PLEASE(!)

Most Valuable Participant
Correct answer by John T Smith | Most Valuable Participant

This is an open forum, not Adobe support... click below to contact Adobe staff to help

While the forums are open 24/7 you may not contact Adobe support at all times

Chat help: Mon - Fri  5am - 7pm  (US Pacific Time) <=== NOTE DAYS AND TIME

Be sure to remain signed in with your Adobe ID before accessing the link below

Creative Cloud support (all Creative Cloud customer service issues)

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/support.html

Topics

Account management, Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
Jan 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sign in to your adobe account then click on your name at the top right. Then choose manage plan and it will give you the option to cancel plan. Hope that helps

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
Jan 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Stephanie;

As i mentioned before there is no option for cancelling on manage plan section. No button, no other choice. Many other customers also complaining about it. And why Adobe doin' that? Cause they don't want us to cancel it...

But i won't give up till i cancel my membership...

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
Jan 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am terribly sorry that I didn't notice you stating that you do not have the option to cancel. Have you tried calling? That is what I had to do at one point. Just Google Adobe's phone number and select your region. Hope I didn't waste your time again:)). You can also chat with a live person to help you cancel.

Contact Customer Care

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
Jan 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi again Stephanie;

No, i wanna thank you for your kindness; really appreciate 'bout your try to help. Yesterday after tryin' to reach Adobe with many messages etc. (cause now there is no chat option too!), i remember the holy facebook to use. So i sent a direct message there to Adobe Creative Cloud's official page and they did cancelling in 2-3 minutes. It's done at last If anyone has problems with their membership; forget about the website, go to Adobe's facebook pages!

Anyway; thanks again Stephanie

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
Jan 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My pleasure and glad to hear things worked out for you:)

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Jun 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Can you please shae what they do to cancel? i need to cancel ASAP before the next payment is done.

Thanks

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Aug 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It wasn't helpful. I couldn't use it and I kept paying for nothing.

So please, cancel it!

Thank you

Oum Touck

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Oct 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

cancel this membership and return money taken from me now

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Feb 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i went into their Facebook page and wrote a message

they contacted me in less than 24 hours…

seems it should be solved.

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Aug 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Solved?  Seriously.  Read the thread!  What is wrong at Adobe, they make it nearly IMPOSSIBLE to cancel.  Customer Service page just leads you in circles until it hopes you finally give up.  I would never have expected this from Adobe, so unprofessional and just an excuse for theft.

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Aug 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is no contact centre number for my region in UAE. How do I cancel mu membership plan?

Translate

Translate

Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

maureenc2359931  wrote

Solved?  Seriously.  Read the thread!  What is wrong at Adobe, they make it nearly IMPOSSIBLE to cancel.  Customer Service page just leads you in circles until it hopes you finally give up.  I would never have expected this from Adobe, so unprofessional and just an excuse for theft.

You are turning in circles because you do not push the correct button.

It took me 3 clicks to this screen, from adobe.com on (the contact us button). If you take the direct link as provided multiple times here, you will have 2 clicks.

The problem with not providing ​one phone number is that, depending on the country or region, phone numbers and office hours differ. I, however, prefer contacting via chat, because there I get a nice and clean transcript on what I agreed on with the agent.

Regards,
Abambo
Hard- and Software Engineer and Photographer

I'm not an Adobe employee. All advice constitutes my own opinion. Use at your risk! 🙂

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Jan 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did that obviously! did not see that option or it sent me to you!!

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Jun 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was having the same problem trying to cancel my Adobe PDF Pack subscription. I didn't have the "Manage Plan" button, either, and every time I clicked on "Contact Support," it would take me to the same menu, and the only contact option it gave me was the community forum. It was very frustrating. I was finally able to cancel my subscription by calling the customer service number: <Removed by moderator>

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Jan 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

CUSTOMER SERVICE NUMBER REMOVED BY MODERATOR - Damn, that's the most client-oriented service I have ever seen....

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,
Jun 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Did you try to reach the support via call/chat for the cancellation request?

Let me know if you have any troubles reaching the support.

Regards,

Sheena

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Sep 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, please help!

I do not have a button to cancel my subscription plan and wish to cancel it.

Pleas help me cancel it.

Thankyou!

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Feb 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I have the same problem and I tried to contact customer support via chat as I couldn't find the phone no. No one response.

Any suggestions please.

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
May 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I CAN'T CANCEL MY ACCOUNT. I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO FOR WEEKS AND IT DOESN'T GIVE ME THE OPTION TO CANCEL. THIS IS ACTUALLY INSANE. HOW DO I STOP MY ACCOUNT AND BEING CHARGED MONEY I DON'T HAVE FOR THIS.

THERE'S NO UK NUMBER OR EMAIL OR LIVE CHAT. WHAT IS HAPPENING HERE!!!!!!

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,
Jun 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sandy, have you already tried our cancellation steps here? https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/cancel-membership.html If that doesn’t work, can you If you still need help with cancelation. Please contact our chat support here who can help you with this. Contact Customer Care

Regards

Scott

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Oct 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So ridiculous. I have used adobe products for years and we had one team member leave and I'm just trying to cancel one of the many subscriptions I have and it's nearly impossible.

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Dec 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

YES! I can't get through to anyone via Customer Service #, and the website doesn't respond to my Cancellation Request.

Please HELP!

Translate

Translate

Adobe Community Professional ,
Dec 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How to cancel your Adobe Creative Cloud plan or membership

Regards,
Abambo
Hard- and Software Engineer and Photographer

I'm not an Adobe employee. All advice constitutes my own opinion. Use at your risk! 🙂

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Jul 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there you all, Adobe's cynical treatment of there customer base is due to taking it out of there own hands and sourcing off-shore to Asia - where cultural imperatives differ, as they're willing & compliant the KPI'S that are imposed, eg to do more in less time. As a long time user who has just tried to cancell in which that I've no response or verification that has taken place - every one should look around other programs to bring the attention of the overloads of Adobe that the account management and support service is convoluted to say the least.

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Aug 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I finally canceled mine after a week of a website telling me it wasn't available at that time. Then i was charged $90 to cancel, despite the fact my year was up.

Translate

Translate