• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

[Locked] Too expensive!

New Here ,
Mar 16, 2017 Mar 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe CC full version is way too expensive. How do people manage $600 year?

TOPICS
Billing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 16, 2017 Mar 16, 2017

I use Adobe products in my work. So the cost is offset by the work I am able to complete for clients.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,
Apr 15, 2019 Apr 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you even know how costly it is in India? Well, you don't. You just keep on supporting Adobe for this, and they will charge.

1. Actually, I don't care what the street price is.

2. I am not using it for a hobby, but to improve my designing experience to be a web UI/UX designer.

3. And, there we go, where people compare software with cars. Seriously, you got anything else to compare?

4. Yes, we have to rely on illegal cracks, because of its being too expensive.

5. If you price that much for a year, a little will come, but more people will join the stream, and not rely on crack.

4. Most importantly, I am still a student, who for goodness sake, have not to worry about food or rent. I live with my parents right now, and it is hard to get clients for a beginner.

So stop thinking about your millionaire's brain and think about non-millionaires as well.

And first of all why you even here to justify your Adobe's pricing when you do not find any issue in paying that much.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 15, 2019 Apr 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

kunald57802466  wrote

Do you even know how costly it is in India?

Well, you didn't precisely tell me that you are located in India. But I know Indian prices approximately. I have colleagues in India.

You just keep on supporting Adobe for this, and they will charge.

You are free to buy a different product, if you are not liking Adobe's pricing structure.

1. Actually, I don't care what the street price is.

If you would have looked at this: the excerpt was the Adobe press release of the last perpetual license. Adobe products were all times not cheap.

2. I am not using it for a hobby, but to improve my designing experience to be a web UI/UX designer.

You can use free tools for that. There is no need to buy CC products.

3. And, there we go, where people compare software with cars. Seriously, you got anything else to compare?

Yes! Big car=Adobe; Cheap car=competitor. The big car is comfortable but the cheap one get's you also to your destination...

4. Yes, we have to rely on illegal cracks, because of its being too expensive.

5. If you price that much for a year, a little will come, but more people will join the stream, and not rely on crack.

It's illegal, it's dangerous and if you want later working for a company (or your own) you would not think that it's OK to steal your work.

Who gets fined for piracy?

Adobe Genuine software FAQ

4. Most importantly, I am still a student, who for goodness sake, have not to worry about food or rent. I live with my parents right now, and it is hard to get clients for a beginner.

You need to build your business with talent not with cracked software. You are a student? You will have access to the student subscription. You want to make yourself a name? Start collaboration with high profile open software, like Wordpress.

So stop thinking about your millionaire's brain and think about non-millionaires as well.

I'not a millionaire. I earn decent money to get a decent life to pay for my housing and children.

And first of all why you even here to justify your Adobe's pricing when you do not find any issue in paying that much.

I do not justify, I only explain that the subscription model is not more expensive than the perpetual model. People always forget that when they where able to buy the software it was such highly priced that it was very difficult to start with. Today, with the subscription model, you can start smoothly.

BTW: I would love to get some designs from you but I won't pay for them. And then I will sell the product for my benefit. How does that sound in your ears.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 27, 2019 Apr 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I will just walk in to my car dealers‘s site and say that the leasing I have is to expensive. I want to do pro bono work and for that the car costs too much.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines