• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

[LOCKED] Trying to e-mail after signing up for a payment plan. Came back unreachable.

New Here ,
Apr 02, 2020 Apr 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please refund or cancel any membership or monthly bill that you have for me.  I paid Prior for my own logo long before I got your service.   I used YOUR site and did some editing and now YOUR PSD is linked to MY image that i paid for at a LOGO design group - NOT YOU. and you have locked me out of my image being used for t-shirts and other things. I have finally found a way around it but it has taken me all day practically to solve this problem. It took me a while to change the file extension as well.

[abuse removed by moderator]

Oh and by the way, after signing on to your site again to try to fix the problem, I could not even OPEN YOUR PSD file on YOUR site. It was locked out as well. 

Susan Crawford

TOPICS
Billing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Me again. Where do I go to cancel this plan of 29.00 a month after one free month which would be April free? I need to be clear because I know there will be a charge on my account if I do not go to the exact place to cancel this order. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is a public forum, not the link to Adobe support
-other users here can't help with an account problem
Be sure to remain signed in with your Adobe ID before accessing the link below
-you must also allow 'cookies' in your web browser for this to work
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/support.html
-click the chat icon at the bottom right of the page to open a chat session
-the chat icon looks like '3 dots inside a circle' at the lower right
-type AGENT into the chat window to connect directly to a person rather than the AI

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines