• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lodging a formal complaint

Community Beginner ,
Aug 26, 2020 Aug 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there any way to lodge a complaint with Adobe. I've just had the worst customer experience ever and spent two hours and 20 minutes on chat dealing with something as simple as an address change. It's just mindblowing. I've experienced incompetence from support in the past, but this really beats them all. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Sep 03, 2020 Sep 03, 2020

Sounds like a regional problem.  What country do you live in? 

What is your Adobe Case number?

Sign-in below & scroll down to View Support History from your account portal.

https://account.adobe.com/profile

I will ask an Adobe employee to look at it.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Aug 26, 2020 Aug 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry for your experience.  I'm sure Customer Care is doing the best they can to assist as many customers as quickly as possible during the Covid-19 crisis.  The system is experiencing longer wait times due to staff shortages and stay at home orders.

Was your problem resolved?  If not, contact online chat again and type SUPERVISOR followed by enter key.  Do not engage with the artifical intellegence bot.  Alternatively, pick up the phone during normal business hours, M-F.  Phone numbers vary by region.

https://www.adobe.com/about-adobe/contact.html

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 03, 2020 Sep 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My situation is not resolved. I've responded to support several times and no one has gotten back to me. There is no way that I can see to reach anyone by phone. When I call HQ I just get stuck in a loop with no way to contact anyone without an extension. I used your suggestion and just got sent to regular support who said they would forward my concerns. The situation is that the support people at Adobe cancelled my account to change my billing info and for whatever reason they could not make the change. So right now I can't access my account and no one has gotten back to me in days. I'm afraid I'm going to lose all my data. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 03, 2020 Sep 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sounds like a regional problem.  What country do you live in? 

What is your Adobe Case number?

Sign-in below & scroll down to View Support History from your account portal.

https://account.adobe.com/profile

I will ask an Adobe employee to look at it.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines