Highlighted

Managed to over write my legal version of Photoshop.

New Here ,
Jan 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I somehow managed to download a trial version of Photoshop over my legal copy and it has, of course, expired. I seem to be unable to access my legal copy and if I try to work via the official site  all I get is messages that my trial has expired. How do I go from here? I have multiple email adresses and passwords and nothing works. Should I just cancell payments and download from scratch again?

Topics

Account management

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Managed to over write my legal version of Photoshop.

New Here ,
Jan 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I somehow managed to download a trial version of Photoshop over my legal copy and it has, of course, expired. I seem to be unable to access my legal copy and if I try to work via the official site  all I get is messages that my trial has expired. How do I go from here? I have multiple email adresses and passwords and nothing works. Should I just cancell payments and download from scratch again?

Topics

Account management

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jan 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which version of Photoshop do you use?

Which operating system do you use?

If you have a subscription I would try an clean reinstallation done by the steps below: 

if you're unable to install the cc desktop app at this stage, use an administrator account (solution 4 here, https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/creative-cloud-missing-damaged.html 

use the desktop app to install your cc programs/trials  

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Most Valuable Participant ,
Jan 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The message doesn't mean that you've downloaded anything wrong. What it means is that it can't check your subscription. If it can't check your subscription, it goes back to being a demo until it can check again. So the first thing is to check that your subscription is still running.  

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines