Highlighted

Manually renew my plan

New Here ,
Jun 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello there, I saw that my plan is annually renewed automatically. Since, there is a payment for cancelling my annual subscription plan, I wish to set my account to manually renew my subscription. How can I do that? Thank you in advance for your support!

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Nancy_OShea | Adobe Community Professional

Simple solution that costs nothing:  Cancel your plan in the 12th month of service, after final payment is made.

Log-in to your account below to determine when your current plan expires and when your final payment is most likely to be deducted.
https://account.adobe.com/plans

Open your favorite calendar app on your phone or computer.  Record this event with an alarm to remind you to cancel.

Topics

Account management

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Manually renew my plan

New Here ,
Jun 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello there, I saw that my plan is annually renewed automatically. Since, there is a payment for cancelling my annual subscription plan, I wish to set my account to manually renew my subscription. How can I do that? Thank you in advance for your support!

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Nancy_OShea | Adobe Community Professional

Simple solution that costs nothing:  Cancel your plan in the 12th month of service, after final payment is made.

Log-in to your account below to determine when your current plan expires and when your final payment is most likely to be deducted.

Open your favorite calendar app on your phone or computer.  Record this event with an alarm to remind you to cancel.

Topics

Account management

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is no manual renewal as such. The only way to achieve this is cancelling and resubscription to the plan. See the following for details

https://helpx.adobe.com/manage-account/using/manage-auto-renewal-settings.html

-Manan

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your answer! I find this pretty annoying since there are money involved...

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I agree, let's hope someone with power will take the feedback and come up with a better solution

-Manan

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nancy O'Shea, ACP
Alt-Web.com

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That is how handled it! Thank you so much for your input! Regards!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines