• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

me han estado robado de este sitio mensualmente

New Here ,
Jul 09, 2020 Jul 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

llevo meses que quisiera que se dejaran cobrar de este sitio y no he podido.nunca he adquirido algo y no se como hacer para que dejen de cobrarme algo que no he adquirido

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 09, 2020 Jul 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a public forum, you need the link to Adobe support, not other users
Be sure to remain signed in with your Adobe ID before accessing the link below
-you must also allow 'cookies' in your web browser for this to work
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/support.html
-click the chat icon at the bottom right of the page to open a chat session
-the chat icon looks like '3 dots inside a circle' at the lower right
-type AGENT into the chat window to connect directly to a person rather than the AI
Do be aware that Adobe's staffing is impacted by the virus, so wait times are long
-or https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 10, 2020 Jul 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translation of your post.

Quote:

I've never acquired anything and I don't know how to get them to stop charging me for something I haven't acquired.

End Quote:

If you never signed up for any Adobe subscription plan using the email address you just used to post to this forum, OR with  ANY email address Ever, then YOU Need to Contact your Bank and or Credit Card company and displute the charges and get a New CC number.

Some one someplace has stolen your CC number and has used it to purchase an Adobe subscription.

Contacting Adobe in any way won't help you. You need to Contact your BANK or CREDIT CARD Company.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lo he hecho 4 veces me cambiaron de tarjeta y por mas escondida que esté esa tarjeta y no viva con nadie y no la ingrese a ningún sitio ni la use , siempre me sale el cobro de los $9.99 cada 7 de julio

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you are still getting charged on your brand-new card that has DIFFERENT numbers from the previous one, then someone else has access to your bank or credit card information and is updating Adobe with the new card numbers.

Have you also updated all your bank passwords? Are you using 2-factor authentication? Are you using a mobile device to access your bank? If so, you might have malware on the device (tablet or mobile phone) that is sending your information to a hacker. You also want to be certain that you are not using ANY open wi-fi networks. They are not secure and any data you send over them can be intercepted and used by criminals.

In any case, this is not a problem that Adobe can help you with. You have to talk to the card issuer and you also need to make certain that all devices with banking or credit card information on them are clean of malware. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

As above OR you have not instructed your bank or CC company to NOT Honor, DO NOT PAY, any charges to the old numbers.

I went through something like this with one of my CC's. A charge showed up from an OLD number that had been changed 6-8 months before. When I called the company they said they always honor, Pay, charges to the old number just in case I had forgotten to switch to the new number at certain places.

You have to tell them DO NOT PAY any charges to the old number.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines