Membership to an educational institution | alignment of payment

New Here ,
Dec 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

It would be great to get help/ a quick feedback on the following issue:

My membership at SAE Institute GmbH as a lecturer/employee was confirmed on May 7th 2019, but the payments are still 59,49 € per months. Easy as that. I´m available for further questions.

Thanks a lot in advance.

Best

F

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Dec 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good evening.
Certainly, it is renewed at the regular price, but it can not be solved in this public forum because of the contract and fee content.
You need to contact support.

Adobe Help Center
*Contact us from “Contact us” Individual or Enterprise at the bottom of the page *

TkfY(ACP),JAPAN

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
New Here ,
Dec 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you but this here is the only possibility to get any support of you guys. The help center is just a collection of FAQs. Is there any email contact or can sb contact me via email for further discussions? 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Dec 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately, there is no email support.
There is a chat.

TkfY(ACP),JAPAN

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you.

Please be so kind to let me know how I can access this chat because unfortunately I´m not able to find it. Thanks a lot in advance.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Most Valuable Participant ,
Dec 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is a mysterious icon at the bottom right of the support pages, like a speech bubble. Click on it to start a chat, with a robot. When you are bored with the robot, type AGENT.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines