• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

merge two administrative systems into one to install my creative cloud/ how to merge my old system

New Here ,
Apr 06, 2020 Apr 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need to know how to merge two administrative systems into one to install my creative cloud and how to merge an old system of photoshop into my new system. any help?

TOPICS
Account management

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 06, 2020 Apr 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lynn, I am sorry, but User account merging is not part of the process of installing software.  Please see https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/using/download-install-new-computer.html for information on how you can install Creative Cloud on a new or different computer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 09, 2020 Apr 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thsnk you, but I have instructions on how to do that. It's the two adminstrative systems that are causing me the headache.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines