• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Mix and match products

New Here ,
Feb 06, 2021 Feb 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been wondering for a long time now that will there every be a chance to mix and match the products instead of always buying bundles? 

I mean I have the photography plan but I would also like to have Illustrator. It seems ridiculous to pay more for only one application than the photography bundle together. 

So if there is any update on this, I would appreciate the heck out of it 🙂 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 21, 2021 Mar 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

adobe's never (so far) had an option like that other than the photography (ps and lr) bundle.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe doesn't usually announce new features or products until they are actually released.

Don't hold your breath, however, as I doubt that Adobe will ever have different plans than is currently available.

The Photography plan is meant as an entry level plan with hopes of users graduating to the All Apps plan.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Photography Plan is a deeply discounted bundle for $10/month. If you got the same apps a la cart it would cost $63/month for Photoshop, Lightroom and Lightroom Classic.  So you're getting a huge discount with the Photography Plan that is not indicative of "normal" pricing.  

Add another app and pay the à la carte price.  Add more than 2 apps and you're actually better off cancelling Photography Plan and switching to the ALL APPS bundle for $53/month which includes about 31 apps & services.

It's the same with my phone/Internet/Cable TV provider.  They charge significantly less per item on a bundle than they do for à la carte.  If you're like me you get the bundle to save money even though you don't use everything.  I can't remember the last time I looked at the Disney Channel but it's in my TV package.  If I tried to cancel Disney, it would end up costing me more than if I didn't. 

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This just shows what an amazing bargain the photography plan is, not that the other apps need to be harmonized... the average user of the full $50/month suite uses 3-4 apps, and that is the price model.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines