• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Mixing work and personal Adobe accounts on same computer

Explorer ,
Jul 31, 2020 Jul 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a work laptop which includes a license for Acrobat Pro. On the same computer I have my personal copy of Lightroom Classic installed.

When I switch between these applications, I get denied access unless I logout of one account in Creative Cloud Desktop and login to the other. Worse - because this isn't a web application, I can't use my password manager and have to cut and paste every time.

This is driving my crazy - is there a workaround for this? Microsoft, Google, etc. all handle multiple identies with ease.

Thanks.

Accounts login identity

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 31, 2020 Jul 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, but no... logging out of A to then log in to B is the way Adobe designed using the programs

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 01, 2020 Aug 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Then they designed them poorly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 01, 2020 Aug 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not really. They are Registered to Two Different Adobe ID's and or Accounts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 04, 2020 Aug 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Plenty of other large software companies have figured out how to manage multiple identities on the same computer. Adobe obviously has both commercial and individual customers - logical that they should to. SMP.

For that matter, do they really need to verify my identity every single time I use software legally installed on my own machine? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines