• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Moderaters removed my post . Called it "SPAM?"

Community Beginner ,
Dec 13, 2020 Dec 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm here to tell you. The mods in here ( From what I have seen, Repeatedly) are constant in their endeavors to berate belittle and attain a greater sense of self-worth by talking down and quoting the {snide remark} terms and conditions over and over.

This is not a grammar forum. also, it is a community, and cutting out my 2 cents was childish!

I asked why. Nothing

I'm asking now. Why did I spend HOURS reading some related material on adobe scam, waiting for fellow users to reply with HELPFUL commentaries, only to finally look in on my post and find that I had been redacted? that's low.

Ad hoc Ad INFINITUM
TOPICS
Account management

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 16, 2020 Dec 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mythanmdyr559, was the topic you were posting on related to your discussion at https://community.adobe.com/t5/account-payment-plan/problem-with-supposed-free-1-year-subscription/m...?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Mythrandyr559 

first, check @Jeff A Wright 's message because it's more important.

my message is just to tell you that i once inadvertently marked a message spam when try to move the message to a more appropriate forum (and i still feel badly about it):

Screenshot - 12_16_2020 , 6_55_23 AM.png

as you can see from that screenshot, it's easy to click the "mark as spam" when intending to click just above it.  and there's no confirmation panel and no way to undo the click once "mark as spam" is clicked.

this has been a topic of discussion among forum mods because i'm not the only one to have done this.  we mods been told to not worry about it because the "marked as spam" message will get reviewed by adobe employees (like @Jeff A Wright ) and they'll restore the message if they disagree with the "spam" designation.  i wish there was some way for us mods to undo or, at least, appologize to the message authors when we make an error.

i don't know what led to your message being marked and that's where continuing with @Jeff A Wright may be helpful.  he's much more likely to help you in your specific situation.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for your update, Kglad!  The amount of good you do for people using Adobe software titles and services is far outweighed by accidentally clicking the SPAM button!

Mythanmdyr559, I look forward to your updates to both public forum discussions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines