Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Monthly membership

New Here ,
Apr 07, 2020 Apr 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear

As a senior year student in university, I won't be needing the Adobe package after June. However, my one year membership is finished in three days. I thought it would be possible to then extend my membership for only three months (April, May and June). I now see this might not be possible? It would be kind of a waste to pay for a whole year if I graduate this June, is there a solution to this?

Thank you in advance,

Helen

TOPICS
Account management

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If I were you I would contact Adobe in your area, section (Part) of the world, and see if they will give you a 2 or 3 month extension.\But then that extension, which might be free, may come with the extension of your subscription for a whole other year.

Only Adobe knows so you really need to contact them directly through the Chat system.

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines