• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My Adobe Account Switches From Personal to Company or Student Account

New Here ,
Oct 18, 2020 Oct 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My mom had recently bought the Adobe Creative Cloud student package for school. We bought this accound on her personal account. However, she uses a MAC and the applications keep crashing causing her to sign out. When I sign her back in on the Creative Cloud the account switches her to the Company or Student Account. I have not been able to switch back to the personal account without completely deleting every Adobe application and redownloading it back to her computer. Is there an easier way? Is there a way to swith from Company or Student Account to the Student Account on the Creative Cloud application that I do not know about? Could I somehow add this account to both the Company or Student Account, or just delete the Company or Student Account and only keep the Personal Account?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 18, 2020 Oct 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Using multiple accounts on one computer is not easy

Sign OUT of the Cloud account for "A" to then sign IN for "B"
-via https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/activate-deactivate-products.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 19, 2020 Oct 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

1. Open CC Desktop App.
2. Click the gear icon > General tab > Settings. Select "Always keep Creative Cloud up to date."
3. Click on your Avatar (top right image).
4. Sign-out of Creative Cloud.
5. Close all apps.
6. Restart your computer.
7. Open CC Desktop app.
8. Click your Avatar.
9. Sign-in with your other paid ID and password.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines