• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My Adobe case number is ADB-9836681-X1P4

New Here ,
Mar 02, 2020 Mar 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My Adobe case number is ADB-9836681-X1P4 I am posting this as a cautionary tale to anyone who is considering subscribing to Adobe Services.I discovered, back in October 2019, a charge, in the sum of $649.37, placed on my Visa card by Adobe for services which I did not subscribe.  The bank reversed that charge.  In doing further investigation, suggested by my bank, discovered another charge the year previous.  After several attempts, finally spoke to someone at Adobe Customer Service.  They advised they could not tell me or my bank who received the services for which I was charged in 2018. I had to play a guessing game with the person from Adobe Customer Service and guessed at any number of possible email addresses and name combinations, which could be related to me or someone I know, just in case.  None of which he acknowledged paid any resemblance to the name of the person they provided services.I received a follow-up email from Adobe. The email acknowledged there had been 2 erroneous charges on my credit card but "as an exception" they were only going to refund the latest charge (that the bank had already done). There were other errors in the email, case number, credit card number, etc.  I sent several emails and tried several calls to try and recover the outstanding false charge. These were each brought to the attention of Adobe customer service and to this date, none have been acknowledged.So Adobe is ignoring the matter in the hopes I go away.  My bank tells me there is little they can do and I should seek restitution from Adobe. My banks lack of help resulted in that card, which I have had for 30 years, being cancelled and not replaced. Their loss.  I cannot cancel Adobe's services in a similar manner, since I never received their services. As a final attempt to resolve, I posted the above to Adobe Customer Service yesterday as a direct message and promptly heard from Scott who advised a credit was posted in their system on a date after the first credit was applied to my account by the bank. This new credit was likely given to the wrong person since I had previously advised Adobe the credit card number they said they credited was not mine. I later heard from Stephanie who advised there is nothing they can do. So please consider the above as a warning to all who may consider subscription to Adobe Service and may someday need Adobe customer service.  
-- 
Vince Saccucci
Vice President | Operations

[Personal information removed by moderator.]

TOPICS
Account management , Billing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 02, 2020 Mar 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

IMHO Adobe had nothing to do with YOUR CC number being stolen and used to buy a subscription from Adobe.

It is your Banks responsibility, but untilmately your responsibility, to check the charges on your Credit cards and report any fraudulent charges. If you had done that in 2018 with the first Adobe charge you would not of been charged a second time.

It is not Adobe's fault that you didn't care to review the charges on your credit cards monthly and report any charges you had no memory of making.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines